Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ten things in my Bucket List

Wake up, Brush up, Rush up, and Work up. So many ‘Ups’ makes me wonder sometimes what’s there in my bucket list. Life is too short. Time flies like a falcon bird and you never know when it just passed by with the blink of an eye. But before the bird flies away I would like to spread my wings and do these ten things in my life.



ü  Bucket wishlist 1: Write a book
I want to write a fictional story for kids with spectacular twists and turns which can take anyone to a fantasy island where everything is possible.

ü  Bucket wishlist 2: Go to Manali with my better half
Mountains always allure me. Till date, I had the opportunity to visit the mountains only in Discovery Channel and on the Internet. One day, I wish to visit Manali in person with my spouse and discover the ardent beauty of the mountain peaks which always wears a cloak of ice every time.

ü  Bucket wishlist 3: Listen to VS Naipul, LIVE!
This year I missed the opportunity at the Jaipur Literature Festival, but would definitely like to listen to this literary genius in his baritone voice.

ü  Bucket wishlist 4: Go on a foreign trip with parents
They have given their heart and soul throughout their life to bring me up. Though I will remain indebted to them forever in my life, but I would definitely like to take them to a foreign trip at my own expense.

ü  Bucket wishlist 5: Visit all my schools
Throughout my childhood, from Kindergarten to Higher Secondary, I have changed three schools but I never had the opportunity to revisit any one of them once I became an ex-student. Hence, revisiting all my schools would definitely be one of my bucket list wishes.

ü  Bucket wishlist 6: Get clicked with John Abraham
I would like to meet John Abraham in person and would like to get fitness tips from him.

ü  Bucket wishlist 7: Donate a lump sum amount to an NGO
Though I have donated money to an NGO but the amount was very miniscule. Once I have sufficient amount of money in my Savings I would like to donate a hefty amount of money to an NGO.

ü  Bucket wishlist 8: Adopt an orphan
I hate it whenever I see orphans left in abundant or tottering at roadsides. If I ever get an opportunity I would definitely like to adopt an orphan and even take his or her responsibility.

ü  Bucket wishlist 9: Give an inspirational speech

And at the end, I want to give a 3 minute soliloquy that will sum up the experiences of my life if ever I am successful to be that great as a person.

ü  Bucket wishlist 10: Take a bath in ice cold water
Now that might seem to be a bit weird but again this is one of my crazy bucket wishlists.


1 comment:

  1. simple and straight to the point ,Good one

    ReplyDelete